Alumawood Maxx Panel Patio Covers
A Maxx Panel™ insulated roof system is an affordable way to enhance your outdoor living area.
Offering all of the benefits of being outdoors with the comforts of being safely tucked inside, Maxx Panel™ patio covers are a wonderful way to increase the value of your property while affordably adding outdoor living space for you to enjoy. Every design detail in the Maxx Panel™ product line has been considered to ensure that your patio cover provides the ultimate protection in solid patio cover options, while minimizing maintenance requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-install locking system – Easily snaps together during installation and increases strength and performance.
- Painted aluminum embossed finish with 8″ Plank Design – This durable dual layer system provides a superior finish that resists scratches, corrosion and fading. It also requires less maintenance than most other finishes.
- Integrated Aluminum Fan Beam – Made of extruded aluminum and is surrounded on all sides by foam for better lamination and to reduce telegraphing.
- Cedar embossed texture – Provides an aesthetically pleasing natural wood appearance with low maintenance requirements. (Available in standard and plank appearance.)
- High-density structural roof thermal foam – Specially formulated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) core provides exceptional thermal insulation and strength.
- Aluminum extruded gutter system – A thicker grade gutter system that provides superior life and performance. (Optional leaf guard available.)
- Laminated panel technology – Provides a panel with superior strength and resistance to weathering.
Lightstrip® – The LightStrip® is an ingenious, innovative, patented product new to the aluminum patio cover industry. For the first time, you can have recessed lighting built into your aluminum patio covers with The LightStrip® Recessed Lighting System!
Color Options – White, Desert Sand.